- Pick out a phrase of a song that is sounding a bit breathy
- Speak the phrase at a strong volume—like you’re trying to reach the back row of an auditorium without yelling or whispering.
- Remember that we’re not singing the phrase yet. We’re just speaking it.
- Now, using the power of your speaking voice, act like you’re a robot and “speak” the words on pitch.
- Rather than sounding breathy and light, we’re going for a strong and projected sound.
Musicians Okese1 and Medikal are still dragging each other on social media and spilling more …